Product added to cart
Hoist Fitness Mi6 Functional Trainer
The MI6 functional training system provides a complete range of functional training exercises and specially designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. The Mi6 Training system is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements that support the body as it moves through life.
Hassle Free Returns
The HOIST Mi6 is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements that support the body as it moves through life.
✅Easy to Handle
This machine is very stable in any direction you pull or push the weight from. The ideal location for this is in a corner or up against a wall.
You can perform a variety of exercises in it, ranging from the upper body to the lower body and a streamlined design conceal all of the Units Hardware from View and Includes an adjustable Tablet Housing.
Pulley Columns Combine Full 360-degree Rotation and a Unique Patent Pending Integrated adjustment system and quick release adaptors to provide smooth and easy one-Handed adjustments.
Features of the Mi6 Functional Trainer
- A streamlined design conceals all of the unit’s hardware from view and includes an adjustable tablet housing pulley columns combine full 360-degree rotation, a unique patent pending.
- Fully enclosed weight stacks for ease of use and added noise reduction.
- Multi-position chin-up bar with a diamond pattern for improved grip compact.
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (150 lbs per side) and is upgradable to 400 lbs.
- Requires minimal floor space; designed to easily fit into a corner.
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders, and Towel Hooks offer convenient storage of accessories and personal items.
- Users can also attain a full-body vibration which helps in improving fitness, muscle strength, bone density and henceforth enhancing sports performance.
|Max user weight||Unlimited|
|Assembled dimension||96cm (L) x 137cm (W) x 211cm (H)|