Product added to cart
Hoist Fitness H-2200 2 STACK MULTI GYM
|The HOIST Fitness H2200 2 Stack Multi-Gym brings 40 years of innovation with its recent redesign by our engineering team. Designed with the same smooth, natural, quiet motions that have become the HOIST® trademark, the H2200 is the most up-to-date premium 2-station gym for light commercial settings.|
Hassle Free Returns
FEATURES OF THE H-2200 2 STACK MULTI GYM
Hoist H200 is a compact 2-stack gym that provides an uncompromised range of exercises commonly found in health clubs. Space saving "L" shaped design fits easily into a corner and efficiently accommodates 2 users.
Convenient built-in attachment rack keeps straps and exercise bars within easy reach
Easy Glide™ inserts eliminate metal-to-metal wear and friction
Patented Radical Lock
Patented Radial Loc® weight system with 2.5 lb. incremental weights, weight pin lanyard and (2) 200lb Weight Stacks. This interlocking weight system provides for a tighter fit and less shifting between plates.
Patented rigid arm lat pulldown has wide-open head clearance for safety
Patented range-of-motion adjustment customizes your starting position on the bench press, shoulder press, incline press, and mid row exercises. Leg Extension/Leg Curl station has an integrated cam to prevent resistance drop off at the end of the exercise
Patented, self-aligning rollers adjust automatically and provide thigh support. Self-aligning handles automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement to accommodate users of all sizes. Dual adjusting back pad provides proper body positioning
STATION 1 - Lat Pulldown, Leg Press, and High Pulley
• Counter-balanced arm and self-aligning handles provide a smooth, natural feel to the lat pulldown.
• Angled thigh brace rollers on the lat pulldown allow users to quickly and easily slip into position without the need for adjustment.
• Self-aligning foot plate on leg press station automatically adjusts during the exercise to follow the natural movement of a user’s feet, taking the strain off of the ankles.
• 2:1 Split Weight Cabling™ ratio on the leg press provides 400 pounds of resistance.
• High pulley station allows a user to perform a variety of exercises.
STATION 2 - Chest Press, Mid Row, Leg Extension, and Standing Leg Curl
• Interchangeable press arm options allows a user to choose between a traditional fixed press arm, or a patented 3D articulating press arm.
• Low and mid pulley stations allow users to perform a variety of upper and lower body exercises.
• Dual adjusters on the back pad offer telescoping and angular adjustments for proper positioning and back support.
• Locking pull pin provides stable pad positioning.
|Assembled dimension||228.6cm (L) x 269.24cm (W) x 210.82cm (H)|