Product added to cart
My product is faulty, what should I do?
Should you experience any problems or defects with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us! Our diligent Customer Care Consultants will work tirelessly to assist and serve you accordingly.
However, please note that our return policy does not cover products that are consumable and/or perishable (e.g. gel sheets, gel, etc.).
We allow the exchange of goods within 7 working days without any additional costs, subject to the following conditions:
- Product/items must be in perfect resalable conditions without any defects
- Items must be returned to our warehouse within 7 days of purchase with proof of purchase (original invoice, email and relevant order number)
- Incorrect items received based on your order
- Product availability
In the event where you find a need to return an item, please email us or contact our Customer Care Consultants before visiting our headquarters.
Also, please kindly remember to include a copy of the order invoice or any necessary documentation which clearly states the order number, together with your particulars.
Request for returns should be made to us within 7 days from the delivery date for a refund. If you decided to return a product, a restocking fee of 20% or $20 (whichever higher) from the original invoiced amount will be deducted for logistic and handling.
The following items are non-refundable:
- Customised products
- Clearance/1 set offer/As-It-Is products/Promotion price products
- Products that requires onsite assembly
- Products that are not in its new and original unopened condition
- Products that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, discoloured, dented, damaged and/or with traces of fragrance or odours
- Products to be used on/for skin and hair (due to hygiene purposes).
- Mis-delivered items or items wrongly ordered by the customer. (We expect notification within 24 hours upon receiving of the item)
- Change of mind
- Purchase from retail store, roadshows or other online websites.
- Wear and tear
- After the warranty has lapsed
Products should be unused, undamaged, in a resellable condition and with its original packaging fully intact. AIBI International Pte Ltd has the full discretion to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return.